[Nfb-web] W3C Validator

Arnold Bailey arnoldbail at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 12:04:13 UTC 2009

Mike,

I looked at the RSS file and syntax and elements that were specified and
they appeared correct (as far as I can see). Some wild a$$ guesses could be:

   1. I checked a number of referred links. They were ok; but, maybe one of
   them is invalid?
   2. The descriptions were very large. Could it be that they are exceeding
   some limit?
   3. The number of item elements (<item>) is very large. Could it be that
   it has exceeded some capability or limit?

That's all I can see. Maybe there is something on the drupal problem list?

Arnold