[Nfb-web] W3C Validator

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:38:15 UTC 2009

Arnold,

Currently the RSS Settings on the site are set to include 10 items per
feed and each item will include it's entire content. I can set the
number of items per feed to what ever we want and the options of how
much content to includ are "title only", "title and teaser" or, "Title
and full content".

Just say the word and I will switch the settings around and we can try
out a different config.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen