[Nfb-web] Checking My Page

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 06:27:13 UTC 2009

Hi.
a friend, helped me out with editing my index page and the style sheet.
and got it on my local drive.
so if any one would like to contact me off list, with those who have sight,
and will send them a zip file. with the index page and other files.
can any one help me to get my front page and my main style sheet working,
and looking professional and futuristic.
a star trek site, i am developing as a project to show possible employers
what i can do as a blind website developer.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe