[Nfb-web] Checking My Page

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 05:23:48 UTC 2009

Hi.
well, got some suggestions, from a friend.
and now uploaded my latest files to http://drop.io/startrekcafe/
so, take a look, give me feedback, and any other suggestions, i might need,
or if my page, style sheet, and the nav links.css, looks fine and it looks
professional, and the fonts, colours, and the page looks fine, then give me
some feedback.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe