[Nfb-web] NEW NFB Webmasters website is now live

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 07:59:23 UTC 2009

The New drupal based NFB Webmasters website is now live.

As far as content not much has changed other then the posting of the
drupal versio of the NFB Template Files

To gain access to the site you will have to request an account this
can be down by going to the site (http://www.nfb-web.nfb.org) and
following the "create new account" link. You will be asked for login
info, contact info and, info about the websites you maintain for the
NFB. The request will be sent to me via email and I have to approve it
before the account becomes active. Once the account has become active
you will then be able to login.

Without a login account about all you can do is send Gary and I a
email. All the rest of the content will require authentication.

I won't swear that this is the first NFB site to go live with Drupal
but it is the first I know of. If you notice any accessibility
problems please speak up so we can try to deal with them.

There are 2 levels of access that I have configured for the site at
this time, Authenticated User and Administrator. Most of the site
configuration stuff is limited to Administrative users but most of the
content creation components are available to any Authenticated User.
Peter some form of documentation is to come on this. I am thinking it
will probable be in the form of a web driven users guide on the site
itself.

Let me know what you all think. And let me know what you think of the
template, it is my first attempt at something like this.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen