[Nfb-web] 2 problems with new site

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 05:36:00 UTC 2009

I just wanted to let everyone know, 2 problems have been found with
the new site. First the left side navigation bar seems to float left
or right in some browsers. I have had reports of this in IE and
Firefox, however I can only reporduce it in Firefox. The second
problem is more minor. the link to sign up for a RSS feed is not being
displayed. I don't believe this second problem has to do with the
template though. In the mean time I have switched the site back over
to a gerneric drupal template. I will let you all know what I find out
regarding these issues in the next day or so.

FYI: I know it isn't much but I have posted some content for most of
the items in the informational section that were marked as articles
for the future.

Keep sending the feed back

Thanks
Mike