[Nfb-web] New webmasters site Layout

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 06:34:35 UTC 2009

I found at least one cause of the problem and have corrected it. There
was a seperate style sheet for IE that was positoining the layout of
the left side nav bar differently. I temp removed this style sheet,
positioned things to look correctly in firefox and then put this style
sheet back in place. I am running IE 7 and Firefox 2.0. Everything
looks fine in both browsers now. I will have to upgrade to firefox 3
to see how it looks there.

With this fix in place I have switched the site template back to the
NFB Template. Please let me knw if you see anything else.

I have found a few other small details that I am working out. When I
correct those I will post new versons of the template on the website
for download.

Thanks
Mike
---