[Nfb-web] Drupal Web Accessibility book

Arnold Bailey arnoldbail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 12:51:20 UTC 2009

Mike and listers,

I understand, from reading Drupal documentation, that a book(s) can be
established concerning a specific topic. And, that that the book can have a
community of contributors. I've done a reasonable amount of work and study
on web accessibility issues. I'd like to volunteer to establish a Web
Accessibility book. I view it as a community effort with anyone who is
interested in the topic and may wish to contribute. It might be a good way
to learn and use Drupal's features. Any thoughts?

Arnold