[Nfb-web] Drupal Web Accessibility book

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 14:07:15 UTC 2009

I like it.

The Information and How-To's sections on the new site are in fact
books. Feel freeto start a new page at the root level of infromation
book. If we need to start a book entirerly on this subject I can do
that later with about 3 mouse clicks.

Arnold I also notice that you were able to post you link on the site.
Did you have any trouble doing that once I fixed the drop down menus?

Mike
---
Mike Hansen