[Nfb-web] Info on Described Inaugural Coverage/PBS and Web

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 20 15:53:06 UTC 2009

Good morning everyone,

    This is one server destine to be over-loaded fast. We enjoyed inaugural
ceremonies prior do description and this one will be no exception. I'm
listening to it on NPR and the commentary and description being given by the
commentators works fine for Mary and myself. As for the audio description
we're not going to fool with it. But thanks for the information anyway.

Peter Donahue