[Nfb-web] A couple Drupal questions

Arnold Bailey arnoldbail at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 13:19:53 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,

A couple of basic questions. I've been googling to see examples; but, I've
been unsuccessful.

   1. I'd like to have a "Web Accessibility" book established, probably at
   the root level.
   2. When this is established, can I create/update content and have it
   hidden until I achieve a degree of readability for review?
   3. I believe I would like anyone in the group to edit and change content.
   Sort of like a wiki. I would also still like the comments to be enabled. Any
   thoughts?
   4. Lastly, is there a link that I can look at the tells how I would edit
   and create the main page?

Arnold