[Nfb-web] Webcasting State Convention

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 04:34:32 UTC 2009

I know there has been a lot of discussion about webcasting of state
conventions and that some of you have been succesful at accomplishing this
feat. It seems that 2009 may be the year that interest and resources will
combine for the NFB of Florida, so that we might actually attempt to netcast
(audio only) the general sessions and maybe some other parts of our
convention.

I would like to know if anyone has posted a wiki or a set of instructions on
how to go about this. We would greatly appreicate it if any of you that has
such a document or a link to such a document would send (or resend) it out.

Thank you all.

Dan Hicks, webmaster
www.nfbflorida.org

"If you want to go quickly, go alone.