[Nfb-web] Webcasting State Convention

Arnold Bailey arnoldbail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 12:49:57 UTC 2009

Dan, Mike and all,

On a previous thread on this subject, I attached a document that evaluated
what is required and advice on pitfalls. Bryan Shulz was kind enough to
provide his input and experience last year.

I can format the document and place it on Drupal as a "Tip". That way
everyone can review/comment/correct/add to it. What do you think?

Arnold