[Nfb-web] State of Drupal 7 Accessibility and Introduction

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:36:41 UTC 2009

Everett,

I was not at your presentation but have been using Drupal to design my web
site.  How essential is it that I upgrade my version from 6 to 7, and will
upgrading the version completely eliminate my modules?  Finally, is it an
internal upgrade, or do I need to install more files to my root directory?

Best,

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado