[Nfb-web] State of Drupal 7 Accessibility and Introduction

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Wed Jul 15 19:48:30 UTC 2009

Good afternoon Joe,

Drupal 7 is still in development stages. Most accessibility work, with
the exception of critical bug fixes are going into Drupal 7.

It is not recommended that production sites upgrade to Drupal 7.  When
D7 is officially released there will be instructions on http://drupal.org
  regarding how to upgrade.

HTH,

GOOD