[Nfb-web] Fw: HFI webcast: The Evolving Institutionalization of Usability

Everett Gavel e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 16 19:02:08 UTC 2009

Hello,

Has anyone here read this book yet, which came out in '04?  There's not one
mention of anything that sounds close to 'accessibility' in all the mentions
of usability.  I'm going to check out the webcast and white paper, and
thought some here might like to, too.  But has anyone here read this
particular book yet?

Thanks,
Everett
www.everettgavel.com