[Nfb-web] Introduction to Drupal: webinar and chat

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Sat Jul 18 06:35:26 UTC 2009

Good evening,

I have been working with Drupal (http://drupal.org) for some time now,
and am currently working for OpenConcept Consulting (http://openconcept.ca/
) to improve the accessibility of the yet to be released Drupal 7.

I really think that Drupal is a wonderful tool, and want to offer an
Introduction to Drupal webinar for anyone interested in learning about
the application.

There is no cost for the webinar and I will be happy to take questions
at the end.  The date and time have yet to be established, but it will
be in the next couple of weeks, I can arrange multiple times if it is
more convenient for people.

If anyone is interested in learning more about this powerful web-
development tool please contact me off list and I can give you more
information.

Thanks,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter