[Nfb-web] : Web Design as a Career

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 5 22:14:12 UTC 2009

Good afternoon everyone,

    Joe's a great student. I had the pleasure of training him several months
ago. One idea would be a podcast to instruct students in the basics of Web
design.I've had multiple individuals urge me to start a Web Design Podcast.
Another would be via online conference rooms such as those operated by
Talking Communities, EASI, and similar services. The Youth SLAM isn't the
only venue through which the federation could offer introductory and later
on advanced Web design training. Others have done it with a pretty good
degree of success. Our challenge would be to see what we can do to build on
what they have done and take it to the next level. This will be an exciting
endeavor in the coming year.

Peter Donahue