[Nfb-web] : Web Design as a Career

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Fri Mar 6 00:59:25 UTC 2009

Good evening,

I am not writing to disagree with what you have said.  However, I
would like to know how NFB related web training is different than any
other web development training that a student could receive from a
university, college, o self education?

My thought is that NFB related web training should focus on the things
that are not taught very well in other programs, primarily
accessibility and usability.

Everett