[Nfb-web] NFB-WEB Sandbox

Arnold Bailey arnoldbail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 22:45:18 UTC 2009

Hi Everett,

I agree on your points. That's why drupal interested me so much. It's a
great leadin to programming and allows for a programming development
environment that encompasses these languages. It will all depend on the
ability of the enrollers. My goal would be to create a simulated development
programming environment that matches the business world.

Arnold