[Nfb-web] Non X Catalyst Hosting on NFB Server

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 22 18:32:44 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

    During last year's webmasters workshop the plan offered by our national
office for affiliates wishing to host their Web sites via X Catalyst was
explained. Has a non X Catalyst hosting plan for affiliates wanting to host
their sites on the NFB Server been considered, and what would be the cost?
I'm envisioning something similar to what is now offered on NFB Net, but the
affiliate sites would be hosted on the NFB Server instead of NFB Net. Just
thought I would ask.

Peter Donahue