[Nfb-web] Non X Catalyst Hosting on NFB Server

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 03:49:32 UTC 2009

Peter,

The only reason why a site would have been hosted on the nfb.org
server instead of the nfbnet.org server was because that is were the x
Catalyst software was installed. What features or functionality are
you looking for that is not available on the nfbnet.org server?

Mike
---
Mike Hansen
NFB of Nebraska