[Nfb-web] Test Site Question About Drupal

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Sat Mar 28 04:58:07 UTC 2009

Good evening Joe,

I understand that you have already installed D6.6 and do not wish to
reinstall.  I would recommend in the future that you install drupal
installations manually, and not through an automated tool like
Fantastico.  The reason for this is that you will become more familiar
with how the application works, this will make things like updating
and patching easier.

For information on upgrading see:
Introduction to Upgrading Drupal
http://drupal.org/upgrade/tutorial-introduction