[Nfb-web] Rotating Images

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Sun Mar 29 05:21:18 UTC 2009

Good evening Mike,

This would need to be done with a client-side scripting language like
javascript.  The reason is that PHP is no longer responsible for the
page once it is being displayed in the users browser.  You will
probably want to look at JQuery if you are going to be doing much
javascript / drupal work.  JQuery is a toolkit that makes some
javascript functionality easier to implement and is part of Drupal
core if I'm not mistaken.

The best method would be to load the image into a javascript array and
then to set a timer that will rotate through the array every X seconds.

HTH,
Everett