[Nfb-web] Test Site Question About Drupal

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Mon Mar 30 00:33:53 UTC 2009

Good evening Joe,

Installing Drupal is a bit of work, but it is well worth it for wat
you learn.  It is easiest if you are familiar with and have access to
a shell (ssh) for your server.

The following URL will explain how to install Drupal, the URLs that I
provided before were for upgrading Drupal

http://drupal.org/getting-started/install

What you will need is

1. Access to upload the Drupal installation package to your server.
You will need to upload the package uncompressed if you do not have
the ability to decompress the package when it is on the server.

2. A mySQL user account and database (username, password, database
name).

3. The ability to change file and folder permissions on your server.

If you need any assistance with this please feel free to ask on list,
or if you like you can contact me off list and I can help you through
the process over skype or the telephone.

HTH,
Everett