[Nfb-web] Jarte

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 03:39:14 UTC 2009

Hello,

Someone on one of these two lists recommended Jarte as a word processor.
I've installed it, works great, but I wonder if you could tell me how, if at
all, one can fix the font recognition with JAWS?  It keeps reading Times New
Roman 15 point even after I've changed the settings in the format menu.
Thanks in advance.  It's a hell of a lot better than Word, even though I'm
keeping Word for the time being.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4593 (20091110) __________

http://www.eset.com