[Nfb-web] Drupal and Text Blocks for Views

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 20:42:24 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a page on my Drupal website which consists of posts compiled by one
of my View module listings.  How can I create a text block to appear at the
beginning of this listing, something like introductory text?  Actually, I
would like to be able to control what pages this block of introductory text
would appear on.  Any ideas?  I can see how to add or remove menu blocks,
but not other nodes.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4608 (20091114) __________

http://www.eset.com