[Nfb-web] Drupal and Text Blocks for Views

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 20:05:27 UTC 2009

Joe,

I am not sure that I am following you question. You have a Node (page)
that is displaying a list of data that is produced using the views
module. You want to display some intorductory text.

Do you want this introductory text to be displayed once, say at the
top of the page? or do you want some text to be displayed with eac
entry?

Mike
---
Mike Hansen