[Nfb-web] taking notes while learning scripting advice wnated

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 09:49:16 UTC 2009

To list,

    If anyone has advice to all of us newbies on learning to take
notes in learning client to server side scripting languages just
please feel free to post or to e-mail me off list at my signature.
Thanks for all posts related to this for now. Currently I just do it
in a outline mode just get too lost and think it's too much
information. I'm thinking of just making an examples page with
references like (see page on examples on 13. to see what this
entails). Is this best approach to this issue?

--
Peter
Webmaster
webmaster at darkstruggle.com