[Nfb-web] introduction

Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO susan.stanzel at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Oct 23 20:15:46 UTC 2009

Hi Listers,

I would never dream of sending something without sighted approval. It looks worse to send something, for example, with our logo upside down. Now, this really happened. I am only interested in working on content, not the final appearance of a site. My boss first put me on that phaise of our project and I asked him to change it. In my opinion, there are too many sighted employees who can do it faster and possibly better than I can. I would rather spend my time learning Java and doing deep computing.

Susie