[Nfb-web] JAWS and Refreshing Pages

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 18:13:03 UTC 2010

Hello,

I think this may be Complaint number 1,000 on JAWS 11.  Not really, but my
latest concern has to do with JAWS not properly refreshing after entering a
search on Google.  Rather than spit out the results, I have to refresh the
page for the results to appear.  I thought this was a problem limited to
Firefox, but now I'm seeing it on Internet Explorer, and not always limited
to Google searches.  Any thoughts on what I may have inadvertently checked
or unchecked?  Or is this just a common feature of the screen reader?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Joe Orozco

database 4851 (20100209) __________

http://www.eset.com