[Nfb-web] JAWS and Refreshing Pages

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 9 21:17:05 UTC 2010

Hello Joe. I can't think of anything that you could have inadvertently
checked or unchecked that would cause you this problem. I have certainly
heard of difficulties people have when trying to read a webpage before it
has fully loaded which either stops its loading prematurely or keeps the
screen reader from acknowledging the full content. I'm not currently
encountering this problem with jaws on the Google search page, but I have
encountered something similar in a number of websites which are somewhat
slow to load and where I become impatient.

Gary