[Nfb-web] Fwd: Attaching Documents to a Page

Sharonda Greenlaw sharonda.nfbp at cox.net
Tue Feb 9 22:16:24 UTC 2010

Hello all,
My name is Sharonda. Though I've been lurking since I was given this
listserv info by Mike Hansen (NFB Nebraska), I have never posted. I
don't know much about this and consider myself in kindergarten in this
matter. So please forgive me if my questions don't turn out correctly.

Using Drupal on our Arizona website, I am trying to attach a document
to a link for our State scholarship page. When passers-by come to the
link, it will say 'download now'. I have tried to attach the file and
it shows up when I am in 'edit' mode, but when I come out and look at
the page, the file does not show up. Please give me instructions on
how to change this and tell me what I'm missing? Thanks.
Sharonda

--
Sharonda Greenlaw
President (Phoenix Chapter)