[Nfb-web] Nfb-web Digest, Vol 74, Issue 5

Blaine Clark blaineclrk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 18:41:51 UTC 2010

There appears to be nothing wrong with the layout or the HTML. I looked
at your css file,

http://www.dynamicbuna.com/stylesheets/NewIndexStyleSheet07.css

and it seems to be either written in Chinese or the site has been
compromised by malicious actions. Get with the domain technical support
and report this problem ASAP and ask for assistance. They will be able
to determine the reason for the Chinese characters.

If it's the real css file and has been written in Chinese, you'll have
to use a translator utility so you can examine it and re-edit it if
needed. If the domain or at least this site has been the victim of a
'drive-by', the domain security crew will have to work it out.

Good luck with whichever way it goes.

I'll also suggest that you convert the plain text email string to a
hexadecimal string to make it hard for spam-bots to harvest the plain
text of the email address. FireFox has an addon called Unicode Input
Converter that will help you with that.