[Nfb-web] Upcoming Conference and Training

Milton Ota mota at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Aug 15 17:50:35 UTC 2011

To All Affiliate, Division and Chapter Webmasters:

You are all invited to participate in our first "conference  and Training"
on Sunday, August 28 at 8:00 PM Eastern Time.

All participants are required to register to be able to access the chat room
at the following:
http://www.out-of-sight.net/

Registration approval takes a minimum of 24 to 48 hours for approval so
register early to be sure you are able to log in.

You will also need either a headset with a boom mike or just a microphone
and speakers to be able to participate in a live voice discussion. Text chat
is available if you do not have the headset with a boom mike or microphone.

A small plug-in is required to be downloaded to be able to enter the chat
room.

To enter the chat room you should log in with your first and last name.
There will be no password required.

For those using JAWS version  11 or later, there are no scripts required.
Those using Window Eyes will need to turn of the progress indicator.

There is no cost to you to join.

On sunday, August 28, we would like to find out who are able to conduct
training on a regular basis on specific topics related to work as a
Webmaster for either your affiliate, division or chapter.

Our sessions should not last any longer than 90 minutes.

Please plan on joining us and I look forward to seeing you all there.