[Nfb-web] Log-In Problem via FTP to Server with Win 7 andFTP Explorer

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Aug 17 21:25:47 UTC 2011

Hello Milton and everyone,

I'm having the same issue with FTP Explorer and NFB Net--hosted Web sites. I
have several accounts I service via FTPX including Web sites hosted on my
VPS and don't have any trouble logging in. We all ready moved one Web site
off of NFB Net partly due to this issue. Here's hoping a fix can be found.

Peter Donahue