[Nfb-web] captcha not being read

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Aug 28 21:25:40 UTC 2011

    Hello Michael and everyone,

    We just tried what is supposed to be an "Accessible captcha" and could
not read the word we're supposed to complete. We're using Windows XP
Home/Pro  with JAWS 12.0. I filled out all of the fields hoping that would
expose the word but no dice. Did you check to see if Drupal had a component
similar to the CFForm-Protect utility I posted about previously? Please
check in to this and let us know what you find. Anything that traps spam
without user interaction will be very welcome. I have one such utility
running on one Web sites with two more to follow. There must be a Drupal
component that works similar to CFFormProtect we can install instead of
traditional captchas. All the best.

Peter Donahue