[Nfb-web] captcha not being read

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 21:39:08 UTC 2011

Peter,

I don't know what the problem is. I am not a JAWS user myself but I
have had several JAWS only users try it already and they all seemed to
be just fine with it, although I don't know what version of JAWS they
were using.

At the bottom of the form you should see a line of text that says
"Enter the missing character from the following word:*" Immediatel
following that you should hear a word that has a Underscore in it. The
underscore "_" represents the missing letter.

Please take another look and let me know what you see. If it turns out
to be just a issue of needing better instructions then I can easily
change those.

Thanks
Mike
---