[Nfb-web] code review volunteers

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 24 19:23:29 UTC 2011

Bryan,

I would be interested in doing that, but not for a few months until I'm
using my braille display to make sure my own code is clean. /smile/ Good
practice in computer code and becoming efficient at navigating with the
older display I'm using on Linux and Orca. /lol/ Why bother tackling
only one new skill at a time when you can fit in 3 or 4 at once just to
proofread a few lines of e-mail before you go mad. Teehee.

Anyway, please do keep me in mind for the future. It's a really good
idea to have people available for that.

Tami