[Nfb-web] code review volunteers

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 24 20:29:49 UTC 2011

hi,

it's simple form field verification with java script.
that timeframe is a bit long for this task.
after someone complained about needing someone to create content, i had the form layed out, aligned and formatted with input boxes in about two days.
anyone familiar with submitting a final total to paypal?

Bryan Schulz