[Nfb-web] CiviCRM

Thomas Stivers thomas.stivers at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 00:08:53 UTC 2011

Thank you for your response. I took a look at the article and it looks
like the developers are moving toward accessibility as the title says,
but as I am looking for a tool to use to handle registrations for state
convention coming up in November this isn't going to be the thing to
use. I think for the time being I will just put together a form using
Drupal's webforms module and keep an eye on CiviCRM for the future.

Thomas Stivers
NFB of Texas <http://nfbtx.org>