[Nfb-web] CiviCRM

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 04:04:05 UTC 2011

Thomas,

Another option you might consider is Ubercart. Ubercart is a add-on
module for Drupal that allows you to setup a online store.

Nebraska has used it for several years as a way to sell CDs, T-Shirts
and, event tickets online. We have also used it for our Online State
convention registration. We just setup a New Item for sale the
convention and we make it a free item. We then have selectable options
associated with it. Those options cost money like banquet and luncheon
registrations. It then kicks people out to pay via Paypal and we are
able to collect the money prior to convention.

Mike
---
Mike Hansen
NFB of Nebraska Webmaster