[Nfb-web] looking for a web designer for the Travel andTourismDivision

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 18:40:18 UTC 2011

Peter, hey!

I am on the talk list, I am here also to learn as much as possible for my own website meaning echevarriatravel.com

So here to get pointers and prices, etc.

I am having  a division meeting with my officers at the end of August so I would love to get some ideas and pricing.

Thank you.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.