[Nfb-web] looking for a web designer for the Travel and TourismDivision

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Jul 19 18:34:34 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

    They've all ready had one offer for site construction and free hosting.
I used to manage their old Web site and still have its pages. They can
recapture their former domain as it is once again available for purchass.
The Travel and Tourism Division has a great leader in Cheryl. Let's build
them the best division Web site they could ever want.

Peter Donahue