[Nfb-web] Unable to Reset Domain Password

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 19 23:32:34 UTC 2011

no, you don't have to do anything for five years.
you don't have to remember anything until the fifth year is running out and
they also send 2-3 warnings of the fifth year expiring.
if you need more hand holding than that, you deserve to have someone buy
your domain before you renew it.

Bryan Schulz