[Nfb-web] Travel and tourism website

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:06:51 UTC 2011

Peter and all:

Question if we go with what you still have with Travel and tourism, is it able to be updated, like to put things up there on a daily or weekly bases. I want to be able to put links like NAGDU and DAN on there, as well as TSA and other issues going on in the industry. I also want to me sure we can have e-mail addresses that can reflect as well, similar to what NAGDU has, President at travelandtourism.org<mailto:President at travelandtourism.org>, vp at travelandtourism.org<mailto:vp at travelandtourism.org>,

As well as, if when new elections come up and we need to change people from positions this is doable.

I do know about urls and posting to websites, and some of  the others on the board as well knows how to do this, do we need you to add things for us, or do we have control to add and remove things, I want to post things as they happen. maybe even have a wordpress.com blog on the page, and a paypal account as well.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.