[Nfb-web] NFB of Tennessee Web Site Redirect

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Jul 29 17:33:28 UTC 2011

Good afternoon everyone,

Shortly after the national convention I posted messages concerning the
difficulty I was having with a domain host to have a password reset. I just
got off the phone with Reginald Lindsey who is my point-of-contact for our
Tennessee Affiliate. I explained to him that we can redirect visitors from
the old site to their new one despite the difficulties with the password on
the domain side.

I now have the new URL for their Web Site and need to know what to do to
redirect visitors from their old site to the new one. I also checked to be
sure I can log in to the host on NFB Net should anything need to be done on
the old site pages to redirect site visitors. Their new site URL is:
http://www.nfb-tn.org

    These guys are getting desperate for this problem to be fixed so would
appreciate information on how to do this redirect ASAP. Thanks again for
your help.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song