[Nfb-web] NFB of Tennessee Web Site Redirect

Thomas Stivers thomas.stivers at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 03:02:59 UTC 2011

You need to somehow get the server to issue the HTTP 301 (moved permanently)
response with the location of the new page. How exactly to do this varies
depending on the server and scripting languages available on it. This page
gives instructions for several common configurations.

http://www.somacon.com/p145.php