[Nfb-web] Interested in Web Design, but unsure of how to get started

Nathan Bullock nbullock18 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 22:59:41 UTC 2011

Hello, my name is Nathan Bullock, and while in high school, I took a
web design class.  Most of the other students utilized Adobe
Dreamweaver, which was inaccessible with a screen reader such as Jaws.
 I have used Tripod to develop a website, but am getting sick of the
interface.  Does anyone know how to use Drupal, or could you tell me
something else that I could use that does not require a lot of
knowledge regarding HTML.  I can create a basic web page, but I do not
understand how to set the color schemes, background images, music, and
more.  Thanks for your assistance,
Nathan.