[Nfb-web] An Accessible Interface to Design a School Website

Nathan Bullock nbullock18 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 01:11:14 UTC 2011

Hello, My name is Nathan, and I enrolled in an HTML class several
years ago.  When I was in such a class, the students utilized Adobe
Dreamweaver, which to my knowledge, is not accessible to the blind.  I
am trying to build a website for my school, but the school does not
want to provide me with money to host the site.  I have a URL already
using Tripod, and an older tool called Trellix which is pretty
accessible.  My question is, what is the best method in your opinion
to design a website?  Can you recommend some resources for me?  I am
trying to get away from Tripod.  Do you know of any Content Management
Systems that are "Jaws Friendly"?
Thanks,
Nathan.